26 4月 2014

Sienzzzz...

WELCOME BACK

seems long time didn't touch my blog already
LOL

I'm in holiday now..and my holiday will continue through SEPTEMBER
Orz..still have 4 months to waste arh hahahaha

Everyday just SLEEP   EAT   PLAY
my bro can't tahan me anymore haha
he always jealous me one
no school no wakeup early no homework
i feel FREEDOM! YES!
All time belongs myself
do what i want to do everyday
it feel GOOD!



But sometimes still feel nothing to do in home
sometimes will feel boring emo or what
sometimes really miss school's friends
LOL




My own holidays still got 4 months only LOL
after this 4 months
I will begin my new life in TAIWAN
I had been matriculate by NCYU
National ChiaYi University
it's a school located in south taiwan
now wait for the inform letter
then I will got many thing to do in my holiday
passport,body check,plane ticket
feel pening arh...


erm..
now when I'm free..
I try new makeup skills..
nothing to do ma haha..

HARAJUKU FASHION


I love 4 colours lips!
it feel fun when i try it!


near camera
I like keep near one photo
it will become a record and increase my skills


So
Now I have to do is WAIT
wait for the letter
postman i need you LOL



沒有留言:

張貼留言